Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gibson Es- 135, signed by The Edge

Options
  • 02-12-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

hi, i have a gibson es - 135 here, and its signed by The edge guitarist from U2. i bought this for alot of money about 9 years ago, and it hasnt really been used since. I bought it in a charity auction. Im wondering if anybody knows roughly how much this is worth? lovely guitar! or if anybody would like to buy it, make me an offer and we'll see! thanks for looking :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 neilspost2

hi, i have a gibson es - 135 here, and its signed by The edge guitarist from U2. i bought this for alot of money about 9 years ago, and it hasnt really been used since. I bought it in a charity auction. Im wondering if anybody knows roughly how much this is worth? lovely guitar! or if anybody would like to buy it, make me an offer and we'll see! thanks for looking :D

Hi adam. I see you didnt get too many replies to your query! I saw you have this advertised on advert and I would be intrested in trading some of my items for it. In my opinion and im open to correction your asking price is there or there abouts. Obviously if you are a diehard u2 fan with loads of money it could be worth more. Me im just a die hard u2 fan who wishes he had loads of money!!!! Im currently looking at a similar model to this, its a 137 which is newer and retailing at 1300 so id say your about tight. Ive posted some offers on your adverts ad to have a look at (ie martin, taylor, gretsch guitars) as trade options. I really would love to own this so please look favourably. All the best. Neilspost2 (Neil)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

is there documentation with it? the signature wont be worth much otherwise.

Advertisement