Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebaron dripper/ clockworks rda

Options
  • 02-12-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Looking for advice , anyone have both? I seem to be forever dripping into my bullI so need a device with more capacity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Don't have the eBaron but have the Clockworks RDA and can't say enough good things about it. It holds 20 drops and is really, really easy to rebuild. Doesn't look as attractive as some other drippers out there but it's really robust and effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I have the eBaron, holds 15 drips when priming and then top it up after with 5. Not great capacity but a lovely vape and the easiest build ever, takes around 2 to 3 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

I have both. I'm in the minority who never got on with the RDA but I think the eBaron is great. As Krissova says it's dead easy to rebuild. I get about 20-25 drops in with a fresh coil and top it up with 8-10 when the taste/vapour drops off. If you have a Provari get the Pro Dripper as it's designed for it, otherwise the Spiral will fit everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

As a matter of interest, the RDA has the airhole half way or thereabouts up the side so you it tends to leak from it if not kept upright. I assume the eBaron is the same? Wonder will anybody ever put a spring loaded valve or something on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I assume the eBaron is the same?

Nope, the air draw is through the center of the device. Zero leaks.....unless you tip it up on end:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement