Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricia O'Connor Ballyogan

Options
  • 01-12-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I've posted a couple of times about psychics i've been too over the years but i feel i need to post about patricia. I visited her today for the third time over a period of ten years. She's the only one i've gone back too again and ive been to see Eddie Christian, June and Grainne, and several other psychics. It actually surprises me how not many people mention her on this forum and yet to me she is one of the best psychics around.
    I had gone today with the primary interest of work and finances for myself and my boyfriend. I had thought to myself that at the least i might need to prompt her about my boyfriend as technically it wasnt to do with me as such but it was like she read my mind, she said that there was opportunities coming up for him and he was unhappy in the position he was in, that it was holding him back, he was actively looking for a job and that he would get one in the near future that would make him more fulfilled. All of this correct, well except for the last bit as we have to see what happens. She said that there was opportunities coming up within the company i am in and that they think highly of me (they had only told me this in a meeting last week). Again i have to see what happens. My friend went in with the primary interest of babies as she is having trouble getting pregnant and is looking into IVF, the first thing she brought up for her was fertility and that she would have kids, not through adoption, fostering but through natural labour, she also told her there would be tests and it wouldn't be straightforward but that she would have them.
    The point is with both of our readings, we didn't have to prompt her, she just goes straight into the readings when you choose the cards. What i did do what ask for more detailed info in specific areas but this was at the end when she asked if i had any questions. I find her to the point and there's no bull**** about her, she does have an empathetic side as i got a bit emotional at one stage as she was hitting the nail on head so much but she provided tissues and continued on. She does stress the positives but will most definitely tell you if something isn't going to happen. The three readings i have got from her were all totally different but relevant to my life at that time.
    She charges 60 euro but i think this is well worth it and you really only need to visit her every few years, its a waste of money otherwise.
    The only downside is that she wouldnt be great on specifics like names and exact dates but if she says your gonna meet someone, then you will or if your going to get a new job then you will.
    I would highly recommend patricia and i honestly couldnt say that about any other psychic ive been too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Iddles76

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

Her number is in the directory of numbers. You can send her a text to make an appointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Iddles76

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aliceanne

Is Patricia the psychic that goes by the name of Trish on 7th Sense Psychic's.. she has a strong Dublin accent

Advertisement