Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermostat Control knob disengaged

Options
  • 01-12-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

I pulled out the thermostat control knob (part V00938AXX...the thermostat knob screws onto it) out of my Stanley Lismore stove by mistake and now can't get it back correctly.....it just seems to be spinning around loosely and hasn't engaged......any help would be greatly appreciated.

[mod] I have moved this post to a new thread.[/mod]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭galway1973

Cathellen wrote: »
    I pulled out the thermostat control knob (part V00938AXX...the thermostat knob screws onto it) out of my Stanley Lismore stove by mistake and now can't get it back correctly.....it just seems to be spinning around loosely and hasn't engaged......any help would be greatly appreciated.

[mod] I have moved this post to a new thread.[/mod]
    Dont know but in most control knobs there is a type of spring metal which runs parallel to the thermostat shaft.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Cathellen

Thanks Galway...there was a spring part missing alright. Had someone from Sranley out but still not happy with how it's performing...think it mightn't be properly fixed...having them out again

Advertisement