Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikko Stirling platinum nighteater or similar

Options
  • 01-12-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

as the title states guys, looking for a new scope for my remmy 700 in .223 as an upgrade. will be used for foxing. i would consider other models though if the price:quality was right.

i already havea set of 25mm burris mounts and rings which are currently on the gun. (i know the platinum model is 30mm)

preferably something in mil dot, i dont like the standard reticles, they just dont agree with me!

im based in cork but i can travel anywhere as my work takes me around the place a fair bit.
    my budget is around the €300 mark but would prefer to spend less, christmas is coming and all that!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cork shooter

i have a nikko stirling 6-24 x56 with mil dot retical .will sell for under your budget . pm if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭DogfoxCork

sorted. thanks guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement