Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White High Heels

Options
  • 01-12-2012 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm a crossdresser who needs to get a pair of white high heels. They look so deliciously trashy! I used to have a pair but don't at the moment. I've looked in Penneys but no luck there. Ideally they'd be at least a 4 inch heel or so. I'd also like to try them on (I'd be dressed as a guy though!) to make sure they fit. I've tried on shoes in Penneys and Dunnes before (after a deep breath or two!) with no issues. Also looking for a leatherette skirt. Love the leather look sometimes but real leather is too expensive (and bad for cows!). Any ideas much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

New Look have a massive selection, trashy shoes too. Could be worth a look for the leatherette skirt too.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Thanks for that. There's one in Jervis is there? Do you think it would be an oaky place for a guy to discreetly try on the heels too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

If you go while its quiet, the shoe section is downstairs with some of the women's clothes. I was in there around 11 on a Tuesday and there was a handful of people around.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/white-glitter-peeptoe-sculptured-wedges_265631110

These are wedges, but they are white, glittery and what I would class as tacky... so it might be the style your looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I think your best bet for the shoes is the trashy shops like No Name, Catch, Sugar, 40 Degrees and so on, all in the Henry Street/Liffey Street area. Unfortunately they would not be great for trying on, and may not have a full 3-8 range of sizes or a refund policy. Best for taking a chance on maybe.

Penneys have one leatherette skirt at the moment. It is panelled and isn't fully leather.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Thanks for that Christina. That's quite a shoe! I'm not so sure on the wedge style, it's quite "manly" for my more girly look :)

Thanks too corruptedmorals. I might give those shops a try. I'd be nervous about actually asking for size 7 heels (as opposed to picking from a shelf as in Penneys). I presume the salesgirl would suspect their for me! I'll give them a look anyway. I'll also look for that skirt in Penneys too. BTW here's apic of me in the heels I don't have anymore:
    DSC00131.JPG

Advertisement