Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biansi Imist 2 information thread

Options
  • 30-11-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I've spent the past couple of hours reading up on which e-cig might be best to try (I haven't got any as of yet) but going on the reviews here on Boards and various other sites where users are raving about the Biansi Imist (original) I've just discovered that the Imist 2 has been released.

As of yet I have no comparisons to the Imist original or how the Imist 2 might be better or anything (going to log off in a few mins, sleepy me) but will update soon, if anyone wants to add their own comparison and review of both Imists that'd be great.

Something that was kind of important to me in looking for my first e-cig starter kit was the size of the battery.
    So just to let other potential users know the Imist 2 comes in three battery sizes: 650 mah, 900 mah and 1100 mah.
    I reckon the 650 would be the length of a regular cigarette, maybe a bit longer and the 900 close to a Superking size, with the 1100 being longer again.
    I smoke Mayfair Superking size and will probably go for the 900 battery, so as not to look like I'm sucking on a pen in public!

Pics of any of the three battery sizes in Boards users' hands would be a useful guide.

Here's a link to info and dimensions (size) of the batteries etc http://www.vapemate.com/BIANSI-Imist-2-Starter-Kit_p_171.html
    I have yet to measure my Mayfair to compare, like I said...sleepy me :o

Will likely buy from the company below - they're in Tipp - support Irish! And a good price too. Available in blue, green and gunmetal.
    http://www.bargainvapour.com/Biansi_Imist_2_Green_Ink/p1274299_7396847.aspx

Advertisement