Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnt taste from clearomizers (ego vision v3)

Options
  • 30-11-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Getting fed up with this....ordered a few from the bestshop and the first one has this taste after a few hours. Is it something I'm not doing right? I'm thinking of moving on to something that won't burn....can anybody help?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Every device can at some point give a burnt hit given certain circumstances.

Check your power, make sure you are vaping in the green area in the following chart, too much power (watts) will give you a burnt hit.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dkanCt0I1qc8949o2_1280.png

Check your juice is wicking would be my next check, some thick juices struggle to wick properly. If you have other juices try it or thin it out with vodka and see if that helps.

lastly some devices are crap, never tried the ego vision v3 but I had a bad start with vivi nova's which was due to some bad heads. Got some new heads and since then they worked well for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Thanks for that krissovo,

The clearomizers I'm using are 2.4ohms. The battery is an ego-T 1000mAh. I'm not feeling very analytical tonight so can you tell me if that chart is explaining my issue?

Edit: all my previous clearomizers were 1.8ohms.....just checked my order history.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

With that battery the only thing that'd cause a burning taste is the wick not being soaked (or a bad coil). If you vape too often without wetting the wick, burnt taste.

With a higher ohm atty the vape should be cooler, more relaxed, so that's the only reason I can think of for a gross vape,

Try vaping with the battery above your mouth

Should draw the liquid to the wick as you're vaping it. Should not taste of burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

I noticed that if I chain vaped the V3's I would get that taste too, they seem slower to wiki, a sharp draw without engaging the attomiser did the trick. I also noticed they seemed not to like anything above 3.8 for my vaping speed.

Advertisement