Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to the Galway national demo to legislate for x on Saturday?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I'll be there. I'm working so it will be on my lunch break but am determined to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

Will be doing my very best to get in. Would be great to put faces to names.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

yup ill be at it, then going pub to get vocal cords ready for the Connacht v Edinburgh
    I'll prob skip the speeches though and leave after protest at Nolan's office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Nice one lads (and lasses, but I always say lads). I'll be the one with the ....um....placard and hat? Glad to hear there'll be a few from A&A there - if ya want to meet, pm me eh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Tipsygypsy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

Good one Tipsy! Was great meeting you there - I didn't realise I'd messed up and thought it was fouxdafafa's number I didn't have, so never phoned her early enough. I can be a bit of a dope at times - next time though I hope we all meet. It went very well eh? That poem by Eileen Feeney told it like it is. I'm going to ask her for the words - I reckon it'd go down well up here ;)

Advertisement