Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed for city centre bus stops.

Options
  • 30-11-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi to the bus users in the city.I am not a resident of the city but am a frequent visitor and a keen enthusiast and as we all know the information or the lack of it,re:city service re-orginisations in September 2012 were great!:eek:
    All timetables should come with a free crystal ball to help you know where the services run,plus when and where they leave from. I am trying to pull together a definative list of the stops in the city centre and at main points outside major objectives such as the hospital,shopping area's etc... I am trying to print out information panels which I am hoping I can send to Bus Eireann as bad information vexes me:confused: but I need your help. I FOLLOWED the excellent map as drawn by member Dublinbus as a starting point as it was the only one that showed exactly where the buses run but at places where there are muliple stops,such as at Henry Street outside Dunnes and William Street I need to know which services stop at which stops. So if you could help me I would be most grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

William St

First/top stop- Eurobus and 303
    Middle stop 304/305
    bottom 304

Sarsfield St (debanhams)
    All 304- used for set down too

Henry St
    Top- 302
    Middle- 303/306 (cant remember if 306 goes from here)
    bottom- 343

• Registered Users Posts: 18 BamBam92

All I know is bus times changed in the last few months.. Going to/from raheen takes way longer with different stops.. it goes way less too
    Ul to/from is the same, around every 15-20 mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nebusfan

Many thanks.

Advertisement