Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me choose please

Options
  • 30-11-2012 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a starter pack as part of my husband's Christmas present but the more I read, the more confused I get. He smokes 7-8 B&H per day. The nice people at esmokeireland recommended the following :
    'In our clearance section we have an 'xl dual coil kit' this is fairly cheap
    and would be great for some one who just smokes around 10 a day. For the
    liquid I would recommend 50mls of the cigarillos naturales 12mg strength'.

Yet everyone seems to be recommending the Kanger starter kit.
    Any advice please.
    PS- Another question which might sound stupid but do you have to carry the entire kit around everywhere. I might have to buy him a man-bag as well:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

You have to have the batteries with you, the atomisers on top of the battery, and some juice for top-ups, so yeah, maybe a man-bag or something.
    Some people use a glasses case.

With that kit they recommended - I'm not fond of dual-coils on batteries that have a low voltage, I don't see the point of it.
    Dual-coils need power to produce much of anything, and those batteries have limited enough power for one standard coil, never mind two.

For the relatively small price increase to the Kanger kit, the batteries will be more useful into the future, and I prefer the vapourising device.
    Maybe they were thinking of keeping costs low in case he didn't like it or something.

Agree on their juice call, but I'd up it to 18mg - although I have no idea what a B&H tastes/hits like.
    Is it a light one like Silk Cut Blue or something? Maybe the 12mg would be better then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks a million for explaining that all so well Grindle. I am going to order the Kanger kit with the higher juice. One of the blokes that he works with has the Kanger so that will be good. Thanks for your help ;)

Advertisement