Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie :)

Options
  • 30-11-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking at trying to give up the smokes, and was thinking of one of these electronic things :confused:

I have no idea what to get to start, I really don't want anything fancy or any flavours or anything, just a basic smoke really.

I don't know where to even look or start shopping.

Can anyone recommend something for me.

Would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Hard to recommend something without flavour, that's a pretty big part of the vaping thing - are you tied to it looking like a cigarette, or willing to go a bit bigger?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

grindle wrote: »
    Hard to recommend something without flavour, that's a pretty big part of the vaping thing - are you tied to it looking like a cigarette, or willing to go a bit bigger?

I would prefer it to look like a normal smoke to ease the mind :D but im just looking to try it out to start with, don't want to go buy something real nice if I don't like it if you get me.

The flavour thing I don't mind really, just rather it not taste like fruit or anything like that, really just want that blast of nicotine and it to be like a normal smoke.

I Probably sound silly, sorry :o

This kit is good, about the only cig-style I'd consider, with this juice (very nice liquid, has an almost flavourless quality to it, not fruit, slightly nutty with a really satisfying hit in the throat - get the 18mg strength, and up the size to 50ml for maximum value).

Coupon is

boards

for 10% discount.

And no, you don't sound silly so don't be sorry, we just like to nip the small kits in the bud as a lot of visitors here end up moving towards the bigger stuff soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

grindle wrote: »
    This kit is good, about the only cig-style I'd consider, with this juice (very nice liquid, has an almost flavourless quality to it, not fruit, slightly nutty with a really satisfying hit in the throat - get the 18mg strength, and up the size to 50ml for maximum value).

Coupon is

boards

for 10% discount.

And no, you don't sound silly so don't be sorry, we just like to nip the small kits in the bud as a lot of visitors here end up moving towards the bigger stuff soon enough.

Cool stuff, just ordered :D will let you know how I find it when it arrives.

Thanks You

Good luck!

You should have it Monday, although you could email and ask to pick up in Palmerstown tomorrow if you want.

And try to twist their arm into giving you Low Resistance instead of Standard Resistance clearomisers (the device the liquid gets put into and vaporised with).
    That would be a really good vape.

• Advertisement
Advertisement