Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Swimming

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:31pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone do this? Is it any good for building towards tri? I go into drowning mode when I do anything other than freestyle, my reading would suggest some don't do much of other strokes some do a fair mix so it would probably depend on the individual club. My understanding is they're not coached swims as such they're just a bunch of people doing the same set session?

Anyone know of anything out in Sandyford direction?

Some seem to start quite late in the mornings 7am, was thinking of hooking up with one in Clondalkin but time made it a no go. Have been meaning to try Belvo but they're 7am as well, which doesn't really suit...

The idea of me getting up early to train is very ambitious but sure you never know. Might make it my new year training resolution or something.

Comments

Advertisement