Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small ltd company , accountancy costs per year?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have started a ltd company and would like to know before I start looking for an accountant what accountant fees per year would be reasonable.
    I would like the the accountancy firm to look after all tax returns and monthly payroll for 2 employees. My company will not be registered for VAT. Turnover initially I predict to be €80000 to €100000 per year.employee expenses will be submitted prior to end of year accounts. There will be no more than 100 payments made to my company in the first year so not a great deal of book keeping for the accountant.

A rough estimate of how much I should expect to pay per year is what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi best of luck with the new business.

I would say around 1200-1500 a year would be a good guideline.

Just be aware if it’s the service industry you’re in you need toregister for vat when your turn over goes over 37500 and its 75000 for thesupply of goods .

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭bbsrs

capefear wrote: »

Hi best of luck with the new business.

I would say around 1200-1500 a year would be a good guideline.

Just be aware if it’s the service industry you’re in you need toregister for vat when your turn over goes over 37500 and its 75000 for thesupply of goods .

HTH

Thank you for the information , I'll remember the vat figures thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Again i'd add you're looking at 1,000 - 1,800, depending on what you want done exactly.

Would the accountant be entering all the transactions or are you planning on doing this yourself?

It might be advisable to get a competent bookkeeper to enter up the basic transactions then hand it over to an accountancy firm to finalise.

Advertisement