Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Voucher Code

Options
  • 29-11-2012 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

The following voucher code for Dell is valid until 30th Nov. 85SFN4RSZ9XGCK
    The eligibility requirements are as follows;
    10% off all Laptops and Desktops - 2 Days Only
    (Excludes XPS 10 Tablets)
    Expires 30 November 2012

The code will not work for an XPS Desktop. Does it mean it excludes XPS and 10 Tablets, its unclear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭JBG2011

In relation to Dell, the common consensus on Internet forums is that if you ring them up for a quote and you push the sales agent, you will usually get a discount of 10%, although this wont stack with existing discount codes.

Every time I have bought a Dell I have asked and received a 10% discount with no trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭copper04

Thanks for the info.
    In my case Dell have lost a Sale as given the 10% incentive I would probably have gone with them. Now I have gone to another supplier who did offer a straight discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

How likely are Dell to have another discount code for laptops in the next 2 weeks?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Guys I'm thinking of buying an XPS 8500 - are they likely to do down in price in Jan does anyone know? Or should i just order now and be done with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Zascar wrote: »
    Guys I'm thinking of buying an XPS 8500 - are they likely to do down in price in Jan does anyone know? Or should i just order now and be done with it?

Check out http://dell-ireland-voucher-codes.blogspot.ie/
    They seem to post all valid dell offer codes....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thanks! Got €120 off, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

That just saved me €80. I've been waiting for the new set of codes for laptops.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Great... Always helps to save a few quid :)

Just checked that page again and they have released a brand new set of codes today....

http://dell-ireland-voucher-codes.blogspot.ie/

Advertisement