Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Review my site please

Options
  • 29-11-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all,

I have just re-launched my site.

Looking for constructive feedback on http://bcenteredu.ie - directory site designed for people interested in health, fitness and well-being. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

I actually really like your site design..quite simple and straightforward.

From an SEO perspective it needs a good bit of work though!

Title tags are too long as well as the description!

So some work needed on that front! PM me if you want some tips!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

When I click to enter my name it somehow go back to the index page. I'm using safari not sure if its the same on the other browsers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

redman85 wrote: »
    When I click to enter my name it somehow go back to the index page. I'm using safari not sure if its the same on the other browsers

I think the inputs are within the anchor tag of the logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 converym

I actually really like your site design..quite simple and straightforward.

From an SEO perspective it needs a good bit of work though!

Title tags are too long as well as the description!

So some work needed on that front! PM me if you want some tips!

:)

Thank you very much for the reply and I will be looking into all of your pointers shortly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 converym

Thanks for that reply I will look into it. Work in progress :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

There's loads of threads on directory type sites in this and the Entrepreneurial & Business Management forums that you really need to search for read very carefully. Almost all your site's issues should be covered in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ivanc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

hi i really like the design well done. what CMS did you use? if its joomla what extension did you use for the social media module at the top of the pages?

Advertisement