Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Get passport scanned in Limk?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Really urgent, just wondering is there anywhere that would electronically scan a passport for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

seachto7 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Really urgent, just wondering is there anywhere that would electronically scan a passport for me?

As in to email a copy of it off somewhere for you?

Try Joe O'Meara's in Catherine St, I've always found him helpful..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Preferably yeah, get it on to USB..... I'll try them in the morning so....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭BobMc

Joes gone a while now, send me a PM i've a shop in town will do for ya as a favour FOC

• Registered Users Posts: 55,466 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you have an Android phone, grab an app called CamScanner. It uses your camera to scan documents. You can PDF them, and there is a sharing function that will let you send by email (or upload to dropbox).

I've used it a few times for letters and my drivers license - works a treat (bit of a life saver to be honest!)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

BobMc wrote: »
    Joes gone a while now, send me a PM i've a shop in town will do for ya as a favour FOC

Didn't know Joe O'Meara's was gone, it was there a long time..

• Advertisement
Advertisement