Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foto Client does anyone know what this is?

Options
  • 29-11-2012 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hiya

I keep getting an application update notice on my phone for for FOTA client scheduling application - approxiamately every 2nd day and I have no idea what it is for or what it does or how much it cost - any ideas? :confused:

It's called FOTA Scheduling Application.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks!

Dublin Tigger! :p

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,018 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It's probably a firmware update (see Wikipedia for more info) - personally I get a case of the screaming heebiejeebies when thinking about updating any device firmware via wireless. My advice would be plug your phone into your computer and use whatever management software the manufacturer provides to check for updates, and if you want to install the new version, do it that way. Generally much more reliable than the over the air stuff.

Advertisement