Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyres & Brake Pads in Limerick City

Options
  • 29-11-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Where is the best value to get 3 tyres and two brake pads fitted in Limerick City...?

I need to get them done tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

BnB wrote: »
    Where is the best value to get 3 tyres and two brake pads fitted in Limerick City...?

I need to get them done tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks in advance

Try MTS Tyres on Dublin Road, Victory Tyres in Lelia St, Thomond Tyres on Kileely Road, all very good and reasonable.

I'd avoid Advance Pitstop, very, very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭BnB

Thanks LTP.

I went to Victory before a few years ago and found them good. Do they do brakes as well do you know...? I don't want to have to go to 2 different places (mainly because I'm a lazy so n' so)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

BnB wrote: »
    Thanks LTP.

I went to Victory before a few years ago and found them good. Do they do brakes as well do you know...? I don't want to have to go to 2 different places (mainly because I'm a lazy so n' so)

I'd say so but I'm not 100% sure. Its handy to get everything done in the one place alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Tyrestop on the ballysimon road he does brake pads there also. Sound bloke, have used him a few times,good prices also. Next to nct centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

have a shot at hanover tyres on Ballysimon road just before the entrance to hegartys, he's very good and reasonable, although doesn't work with brakes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Tyre Stop on Michael St, across from side entrance to Granary. BarryJohn and the lads are very good, quick and cheap. Will do tyres and brakes

Advertisement