Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung America Style Fridge freezer

Options
  • 29-11-2012 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I have one of the above.
    The freezer is working perfectly,but the fridge is not
    When I came home from work yestday the thermostat for the fridge was at 11 degrees (i.e. the thermostat is working) the interior was warmish.
    We pulled it out and there was some ice build-up behind one of the crisper drawers. On removing the ice, the thermostat began to beep (indicating the fridge temp too high) and we unplugged and fully defrosted.
    When we plugged it back in again there was an error display for the fridge fan. We un-plugged and re-plugged it and all it back working again.
    My worry is that this may have only been a temporary fix and with Christmas coming and cooking for 10 people, I don't want to risk it.
    Does anybody have any idea whether the ice may have been the only problem, or if we were just lucky to get it back running again and it's only temporarily fixed.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

what model is your fridge? is it a water dispensing one?
    I think there was an extended warranty on the samsungs fridges for some particular problem

Advertisement