Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hip hop song

Options
  • 29-11-2012 3:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Ill probably get a lot of hate for this but I don't care. Been listening to rap for last 20 years but this song just gets me pumped up as much as this!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Meh, not mad about it, love the line where he names his favourites, that was sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Omgzzzzz dis wuld b perfec 4 moi youtube vid im makin of ronaldo.

Tnx.

In all seriousness, it's a good song. The best hip hop song ever? Bish please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Meh, not mad about it, love the line where he names his favourites, that was sweet

He barely made his own top 10, would hate to see where he rates himself now.

Definitely one of his better tracks though imo. Less about drugs, less about killing, more skill and lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,390 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Throughout all the years I keep coming back to the album All Eyez On Me but in particular Picture Me Rollin'.

My favourite hip/hop song of all time anyway.

Advertisement