Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for real xmas tree

Options
  • 28-11-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

hi.looking to pick up a real xmas tree tommorow,just wondering is there anyone selling them on the side of the roads yet. i used to pick one up near parkway but dont see anyone selling them yet there. they used to be on side of road near Ivans shop on ennis road but dont know if they are selling there yet. i know they sell them somewhere in ardnacrusha but they are usually pretty pricey,any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

the lads across from Ivans were there today anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭djdunny

Try Fitzgeralds flowers near the NCT centre in eastway business park. they have 100s there yesterday. €50 for one. only issue is they don't have a netter so if you see a free-standing one you like you have to try and squeeze it into the car. They are very helpful up there so might be worth taking a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I know a guy selling em with stands also around 50e mark pm me for details if u like , he sells em out by ez living

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭BANNERMAN98

8-10ft real tree needed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Coal/Building Supplies yard in Ballyneety (near Weigh Inn pub) sellng Christmas trees, variety of sizes from what I saw. Don't know the price range though as I wasn't there to buy one, but they're fairly reasonable on solid fuels, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

hi.looking to pick up a real xmas tree tommorow,just wondering is there anyone selling them on the side of the roads yet. i used to pick one up near parkway but dont see anyone selling them yet there. they used to be on side of road near Ivans shop on ennis road but dont know if they are selling there yet. i know they sell them somewhere in ardnacrusha but they are usually pretty pricey,any help would be appreciated
    thanks for replies. ended up getting one out near ivans. for 50 euro. put it up yesterday. seem to be decent quality. thanks,.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

europa11 wrote: »
    Coal/Building Supplies yard in Ballyneety (near Weigh Inn pub) sellng Christmas trees, variety of sizes from what I saw. Don't know the price range though as I wasn't there to buy one, but they're fairly reasonable on solid fuels, etc.

Ballysheedy ;)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Anyone spotted good deals on a fake one? Always had real ones but looking to buy a fake one this year...pretty damn pricy so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I think Woodies had good deals on their fake ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Coilte sell trees in Curraghchase. The trees are all Irish unlike some of the UK stores here and coilte also emplyee about 1000 people in forestry in Ireland. A tree is Eur40 there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

B&Q had them today, biggest ones costing e52, medium e45 and small e35

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Blueskye

We paid €45 in curraghchase today for a 7ft tree. Bit of a trek though seeing as there's nice trees in the crescent s.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,938 ✭✭✭leakyboots

vkid wrote: »
    Anyone spotted good deals on a fake one? Always had real ones but looking to buy a fake one this year...pretty damn pricy so far.

eBay. Mate of mine paid 42e for a 7ft one from eBay a couple of years ago

Advertisement