Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good electric shavers

Options
  • 28-11-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭

I have been looking for a really good electric shaver now for a while - I've consistently found that ones that I've bought haven't given close enough shaves (this is the main thing I'm looking for).

Does anybody know of any makes/brands?

I've noticed that Argos is doing some pretty neat reductions on high end models - but generally when they do stock clearance the batteries of said products are shot to s**t. I don't fancy parting with a few hundred euro just because it looks decent, and then find out that it has a no-returns policy! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,457 ✭✭✭✭ted1

think you missed the deal on the Argos one. it was only 31euro for one that usually sells for 199.

if the batteries are shot (which they are not) , it'll be covered under warranty so you can bring it back. The no returns policy is if you simply changed your mind and don't want it, they can't take away your statutory rights.

Advertisement