Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels/Hostels in Limerick

Options
  • 28-11-2012 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi all,

Would love to hear your opinions on the best hotels/hostels/B+B's to stay in around or near Thomond Park?
    Hoping to get Springsteen tickets for next July so as many know, that's pricey enough so somewhere cheap would be great, I'm not too fussed on somewhere fancy!

How easy is it to get from Thomond back into the city centre if I choose to stay there?

Thank :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Get onto Trivago.ie for a look. They haven't copped on yet(international suppliers) or go to Booking.com and get the Absolute hotel.

The thing is you pay ON ARRIVAL and have 100% cancellation if you don't get a ticket.

So BOOK NOW!

Absolute, Strand, Clarion, Savoy, George would be my choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RadioNowhere

Thank you so much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 RadioNowhere

Absolute booked out already! wow..

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Absolute booked out already! wow..

Try the Greenhills Hotel, Strand Hotel, Woodfield House Hotel, all close to Thomond Park. To be honest TP is only about a 12-15min walk from City Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

For anyone looking for cheap accommodation for the Springsteen gig and aren't too fussed, I would suggest UL Campus. Handy enough for the Kilmurry Lodge where (probably) the Park 'n' Ride Bus to TP will be running from that side of the city.

Availability on booking.com: singles €39 and a six-bed apartment €189.

Happy room hunting :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Have they jacked up the prcies yet?or have it as sold out till they decide on the new higher prices

Advertisement