Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menthol flavour ONLY!!!!!!!

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, been a while.

Can anyone recommend a primarily, PG based, menthol only liquid? .
    By that I mean, not a menthol & tobacco mix.
    Something fresh, cool and minty (without the slightest hint of tobacco) available in 18 or 24mg.

Feeling adventurous and thinking of trying something new.
    Have been vaping the HS Menthol Sensation for ages now.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

white label cliodhna, think it's e-cigshop have it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Thanks Sir Digby, alas I think I would struggle with 55%PG/45%VG.

The VG makes me wheeze for some odd reason!!

hrm

ive tried some of the vapourcast menthols, prothol and southern freeze. prothol is menthol and only menthol, it's pretty delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

The prothol looks good, any idea of the PG/VG ratio?
    How did you find shipping times and costs?

Thanks.

no idea what the ratio is, it's quite a thin liquid though so probably low vg although it could be vg cut with water/menthol

i got it free at vapefest so no idea what shipping is like.. iirc from looking at their site I think it's actually high enough so youd have to be ordering a fair amount to make it cost efficient. delivery times I guess would be a week or a bit more, seems standard from the states

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

The vapourcast store charge $11 delivery regardless of how much stuff you order, delivery times is usually 10 days from the date of order.

I ordered 60ml of liquid last Thursday costing €29.32 inc shipping so IMO it works out reasonable enough

wow, that's... pretty damn cheap incl shipping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

It's not bad at all, especially when you take into account how goddamn tasty the juices are!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

I am vaping Extreme Menthol from Wingnut's (ESI) It's like airwaves, if your a big mint fan it's amazing!

Advertisement