Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few Questions

Options
  • 28-11-2012 12:10am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

New vaper here and you all seem like such a friendly bunch I thought I'd ask some newbie questions.

I have the Kanger T2 starter kit. I accidentally ordered 20mg e-liquid and it's far too strong, my poor throat! Normally a marlboro lights smoker about 10 a day, so I want to order some 9mg liquid, I love to vape and vape so I'd like some liquid that would allow me to do this without giving me the shakes!

Where can I get 9mg liquid? I really would like a fruity-ish all day vape. The wingnuts gummy bears one is delicious but it's slightly sickly.

Secondly, any time I watch youtube videos the people in them seem to be getting billows of vapour. I don't seem to be getting that much at all, I'm getting the nicotine hit but I want way more vapour, is there something I'm doing wrong?

Also how do I know how equivalent of how much vape is to cigarettes. For example is 20mg 5ml 20mg per 5ml or how does that work?

Last question I promise! How on earth do you replace the atomiser on the T2? It seems to be glued on. Any instruction here would be superb.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

Secondly, any time I watch youtube videos the people in them seem to be getting billows of vapour. I don't seem to be getting that much at all, I'm getting the nicotine hit but I want way more vapour, is there something I'm doing wrong?

I have the Kanger V2 a few days now.

You can can the voltage at the bottom. You twist the sliver wheel, it's marked with the numbers (hard to see). It goes from 3.2 to 4.8. There's a small white dot where you're supposed to set it at.

Try 4.8, it will give you more than enough vape, believe me!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Oh god, just did that! Loads of vape but coughing like crazy! I really need a lighter liquid!

I see some sites sell 5mg, but can't find any Irish ones. Can someone point me in the right direction?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

a few have , have a look : http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors
    try 12mg it will be almost half of your 20 and i bet its fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i was a similar smoker to you i'd say and thought i'd need a real high nic content at the start. i went from 26/24 to 18/20 and then seem to have settled on 12mg as a nice even keel between getting my fix to blowing the head off myself :p

to change the atomizer in the T2, first screw off the mouthpiece, then the head inside - it'll be obvious enough when you see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Also how do I know how equivalent of how much vape is to cigarettes. For example is 20mg 5ml 20mg per 5ml or how does that work?

It's taken in differently so it doesn't equate mathematically the way we wish it would, but the strength/concentration is per millilitre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Thats mad. I was a silk cut ultra smoker, started at 16mg and went up to 24mg.

Are you sure you aren't mixing up dry hits or 'harsh new to vaping' throathits with nicotine level?

If you aren't getting wired or getting headaches or feeling sick, your problem is not likely to be too high a nicotine level.

Although, that said, if you can stay off the smokes and your cravings are being dealt with by a 12mg or lower, than more power to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I started at 12 and now down to 6 after being a 15 a day B&H smoker, I vape the White lable juices which are 6 mg or I use DKS which are zero nicotine and add some nicotine base to get 6mg.

12 should be plenty for you especially with your setup as you sound similar to me, once I started using a boge cartomiser I reduced down to 6 as you get clouds of vaper with the white label juices and even 12 was little too much to take.

a few have , have a look : http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors
    try 12mg it will be almost half of your 20 and i bet its fine

I'm pretty sure I've checked all of them and I can't find lighter than 12mg.

On the 20mg, I feel totally wired, and I had crazy crazy dreams like on you get on a nicotine patch last night. I know it sounds weird for a smoker but I'm quite sensitive to nicotine!

I also feel like the half-life of the nicotine is much longer, therefore it's too easy to vape too much as you don't realise you have until it's too late.

My kingdom for a 5 or 6 mg e-liquid! Can anyone help?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you will probably have to buy your juice twice, say 10ml in 12mg and 10ml in 0mg then mix them together

same flavours/juices obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

e-smokeireland will mix lower strengths if you contact them. Other than that you can get 0% DKS liquid here: http://www.bargainvapour.com/DKS_100__Natural/cat1274300_1445598.aspx . You could get nic base and mix it to get what you like then

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill guys, contacted Sabrina at e-smoke Ireland and she was very helpful.

30ml of 6mg gummy bears on its way to me!

Advertisement