Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rgi meeting tonight

Options
  • 27-11-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

did anyone go ?
    quote of the evening came from willie Wilson about 'being misquoted on blogs and misinformation on boards.ie '

so willie does read this forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

So where was he misquoted ?

And shouldnt this topic be in the RGI Tech Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭anuprising

So where was he misquoted ?

And shouldnt this topic be in the RGI Tech Forum.

I'm not a mind reader and as he didn't give specifics I can't guess . just informing on what was said as I personally found the statement/quip amusing , I'm sure it went over the heads of most there .

should the topic be in the rgi tech forum ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Going on Thursday.

Wasn't he banned from Boards? (HB)

shane0007 wrote: »
    Going on Thursday.

Wasn't he banned from Boards? (HB)

bring a pillow :-)

anuprising wrote: »
    should the topic be in the rgi tech forum ?

:eek:

• Advertisement

What was it all about? Worth going? Anything constructive from it?

:eek:
    everything else is discussed in the open forum plus I'm not an inductee of the secret rgi tech forum :-)

What was it all about? Worth going? Anything constructive from it?

quick overview of the technical guidance document , questions to the board , the usual suspects asked the same questions again , I'm sure the same lads will be at every meeting asking the same , big topic was illigal installers and misuse of the rgi logo .
    if you have a question to put to thd board it's a good chance to do so .
    you won't learn anything but it's a chance to see where rgii are and where they are going etc

everything else is discussed in the open forum plus I'm not an inductee of the secret rgi tech forum :-)

Well the Tech group is the new place to bitch about RGII, save poor WW being misquoted, your an RGI so they'll take even you. ;)

Well the Tech group is the new place to bitch about RGII, save poor WW being misquoted, your an RGI so they'll take even you. ;)

but where do I bitch about the people who post in the rgi tech forum ? :-)

and if you read my original post you will see he never said misquoted on boards ,he said misinformation on boards.ie , it was misquoted on blogs

• Advertisement

You send a PM to me & I will file it in the bitching about bitchers folder!

Yeh!! see your point, who's gona listen to you in there when few listen to you here. :D

You send a PM to me & I will file it in the bitching about bitchers folder!

will do , will be a long one :-)

Yeh!! see your point, who's gona listen to you in there when few listen to you here. :D

very good William :-) ( billy Wilson ?)

I'm not sensationalist enough to be a member of a closed sect :-) I tend to deal in facts and experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Any talk of the course for industrial and commercial?

no wasn't mentioned - only course I heard there was the 5 yr competency test - 2013 I think they said one and a half days and cost is being decided

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

no wasn't mentioned - only course I heard there was the 5 yr competency test - 2013 I think they said one and a half days and cost is being decided
    I wonder will that be a 100% pass rate too. I'm going tomorrow evening. I wonder what misinformation is he referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

JohnnieK wrote: »
    I wonder will that be a 100% pass rate too. I'm going tomorrow evening. I wonder what misinformation is he referring to.

I was at it in the green isle last night , he was referring to the soundness test during a service , they couldn't give a straight answer to any questions being put to them .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Would the 'closed sect' you refer to be the RGI tech private forum, it's open to any RGI, and was placed to discuss technical issues that in the interest of safety could not be discussed on an open forum. (did bitching is discouraged as much as possible)

If you want access you only need ask (as everyone else did)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 dek84

DGOBS wrote: »
    Would the 'closed sect' you refer to be the RGI tech private forum, it's open to any RGI, and was placed to discuss technical issues that in the interest of safety could not be discussed on an open forum. (did bitching is discouraged as much as possible)

If you want access you only need ask (as everyone else did)

Hi how do I get access to this forum thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,738 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

dek84 wrote: »
    Hi how do I get access to this forum thanks

You need to be RGI first of all. PM dgobs and he'll help you out

Advertisement