Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the system cannot log you on now because the domain INTERNAL is not available

Options
  • 27-11-2012 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

the system cannot log you on now because the domain INTERNAL is not available

Hi, this came up when I tried to log into a computer that has been in an office room for a year, there was a broadband connection set up for it recently at one access point in the room which is being used by a phone at the moment, and I thought it was just a simple matter of connecting the

it with the broadband cable and adding the new profile i'd created on the sbs server console on a separate computer and by signing in with the new user login details.

I brought down a different harddrive and hooked it up and logged on with a different profile already created on that computer.

I logged on fine and tried to hook up to the broadband but it kept saying no connection, even though there was a green light and a small flickering orange light at the back of the computer beside where the broadband connection connected up to.

Anyone ever come across this before?

Comments

Advertisement