Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Inks

Options
  • 27-11-2012 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Great offer here at the moment guys 45% off refilled ink cartidges.
    Promotion finishes at Midnight tonight.
    I missed out a little myself. I ordered sunday for 25%.
    Use parcel motel to save on postage. Check out other posts in the forum for how it works. At that price you could have 4 hp 56 refilled cartidges for the price you would pay for 1 in Dublin and delivered.
    HP 56 is used as an example because it is what I ordered.
    No promises on quality. It is my first time ordering from them, but I definetaly think they are worth a punt. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Where ??

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

uch wrote: »
    Where ??

Sorry :o Printerinks.com

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

ParcelMotel only good if u live in Dublin isn't it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

yop wrote: »
    ParcelMotel only good if u live in Dublin isn't it?

New locations added in the last few weeks, if you search the website you can see the new locations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

No promises on quality. It is my first time ordering from them, but I definetaly think they are worth a punt. :D

A quick google tells me to avoid:

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.printerinks.com

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews178319.html

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Printerinks_com__6376464

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭68508224

Just ordered from these! Not so sure now if that's a good thing- just after seeing the above post :eek:. Anyway ya can also get cashback on Fatcheese for anyone that's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Their originals and compatible cartridges are grossly overpriced.

I can get the originals for my printer for almost half the price in Dublin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Where muffler?
    Since when is £7 expensive for a refill. Less with the discount. If I could get them for the right place in Dublin. The particular cartridge I need cost about
    €30 - €33. Anywhere i look in Dublin was charging €20-2.5 for a refilled cartridge. Crazy money.
    Like I said if somewhere in Dublin is charging reasonable price I would love to know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

nah not for me, i buy mine on ebay all the time, i get 4 cartridges for 9 euro for the lot, they might not be originals but they work perfectly and lasts months.

Where muffler?
    I generally use the originals and inkmaestro do the full set of Brother originals (4 x LC1100 high yield) for about €56.

Sorry, no idea how their compatibles compare price wise.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

muffler wrote: »
    I generally use the originals and inkmaestro do the full set of Brother originals (4 x LC1100 high yield) for about €56.

Sorry, no idea how their compatibles compare price wise.

Mighty prices there Muffler!!! Cheers for that, as i need 2 new ones! :)

yop wrote: »
    Mighty prices there Muffler!!! Cheers for that, as i need 2 new ones! :)
    I've bought a few times from them and never had any problems. Delivery usually within a couple of days.

I know the originals are not everyone's cup of tea but I have had problems in the past with compatible cartridges but because of the nature of the prints I use I find the originals work best for me.

Advertisement