Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Ormond Vs Aslan Bisayev 2?

Options
  • 27-11-2012 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was just wondering why both of these top fighters haven't had a rematch since their exciting bout in 2011 in Hanuman MT's Pro Show? I know it only lasted two rounds and Aslan won by a stoppage but i saw Ormond winning the fight up until he was throwen outta the ring by Aslan.. Ormond wasnt the same once he got back in the ring and ive heard its because he smashed the back of his head off a judges table which i believe was the cause of his stoppage? Anybody agree they'd like to see this fight happen again in 2013?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,101 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Er, what?

Advertisement