Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas FM Instrumental track on test loop

Options
  • 27-11-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the title and artist of the track Christmas FM is using on their test loop?. Its a frequently used festive piece bu I've never known who recorded it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

It's a version of Sleighride, and according to Youtube it's Leroy Anderson & His Pops Orchestra.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭lexa

song is sleigh ride

• Registered Users Posts: 19,588 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Havent heard it at all, but there's a fairly good chance it's "Feliz Navidad"!

:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Havent heard it at all, but there's a fairly good chance it's "Feliz Navidad"!

:-D

Yes Feliz Navidad was an oft played song last year while it wouldnt be my fave, my guess is their playlist is curtailed for royalty reasons. I could be wrong but I dont recall ever hearing White Christmas on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Soundbox says Sleigh Ride, played by the Boston Pops Orchestra.

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/pops-christmas-party/id394316110

It's a Christmas perennial and was indeed composed by Leroy Anderson.

• Advertisement
Advertisement