Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you know when to?

Options
  • 27-11-2012 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Change the clearomizer on Kanger T2, don't seem to be getting the same hit off it this morning, battery is charged & selected to the volts I want.

Otherwise it's working well

Sorry, meant the replacement heads

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's no hard and fast rule. whenever you feel the vape has dropped off to a level you're not happy with, change it

you can clean them too, but idont know how. someone will be along to detail that later, i'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Thank you Sir,

Don't think I'd be arsed cleaning them for the sake of €2

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dont think its actually that much work to clean them

think you just rinse them under some water, or soak them in a bit of vodka.. then let them dry out

but as i said, i dont actually know

your way was my way back when I used cartomisers though. i always kept a few used ones around in case i was desperate and cleaning one to use was something i'd need to do, but as cheap as they were.. i always had loads to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

I'm using CE4's which don't have detachable heads so they are a fiver a pop. In general I will clean them in rotation every 4 days until they drop off in terms of hit or taste burned, here is my routine.

At any given time I own four CE4's. I always have two in use, two clean, every 4 days I clean the dirty ones and use the new ones while they dry out. For cleaning I just dump any remaining liquid and through them into some warm water in the sink, give them a sloshing around and then leave them to air dry. The whole process takes all of two mins and keeps them going for much longer with better vape. I do dry burn but only 4 times per clearo after they dry, just to get the gunk off them, I don't dry burn until they go red.

I have T3's on order. When I get them my regimen will be different as the heads are replaceable. My plan for these is the same as Sir Digby said, dump the heads in some cheap ass vodka for a while and rotate as needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

2 ways: take off the head and rinse it in water to take off excess juice and then dump in vodka for a few hours and then allow to dry out.

put head on kanger but not mouthpiece, look down the hole and press the button for a few seconds at a time to dry burn it. after a few button presses you should hopefully see the coil get red hot. once you have allow to cool for a few seconds and then rinse and dump in vodka for the few hours and then dry them out.

the first option is just for day to day cleaning, if the vape isn't as good as you know it should be. the second option is for when you get a burnt taste whilst vaping even though the head is soaked. the dry burn burns off anything thats gunked up the coil and the vodka gets rid of the taste

• Advertisement
Advertisement