Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Lahinch this weekend

Options
  • 27-11-2012 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Lots of threads on here about travel abroad! Just looking for some advice on where to stay in Lahinch this weekend for Fri + Sat night for 2. Thought there might be some good deals around this time of year. I've been surfing there for years but I never really stay overnight.

Pretty open to suggestions: hotel, rent an apartment/house. Just checked the Moy House website and they seem to be full this weekend. Good sign to be busy at this time of year!

Would prefer Lahinch itself as would be handier if we go for few drinks either of the nights. Falls Hotel just outside Lahinch is going for 99 per person for 2 nights including meal + breakfast. Stayed there before for a wedding and was a good spot so might consider there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Moved from Travel to Clare where it would be more suited since it's localised.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

You might find self-catering accommodation on the Lahinch Failte site :)

http://www.lahinchfailteirl.com/index.php/accommodation

I've stayed in the Falls Hotel a few times and I liked it alot, I believe that they have renovated the bedrooms recently. The hotel have holiday apartments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

I can't see you having a problem this time of year BUT the wekend is forcast to be nice.

Friends of mine stayed in the golf and leisure this summer and said it was great value but I think its closed.

there are loads of B and B's too

Advertisement