Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Navibot - Robot Vacuum

Options
  • 26-11-2012 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5002145...leaning-r.html

Cheapest by far I've found online and at least 50 cheaper than already reduced in Currys @ EUR 366 delivered. Add the 3 year warranty and use discount cod IEPIXNOV16 to get €16 off (basket needs to be over €380 to use code). All in with 3 year warranty - €392

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Surely people aren't as lazy as to pay that much money for something that does half the job of a real hoover..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Dazza wrote: »
    Surely people aren't as lazy as to pay that much money for something that does half the job of a real hoover..

You have a lot to learn my friend, never underestimate peoples laziness and/ or stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Lazy figgers with dishwashers and nothing beats a good washboard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Or maybe you spend so much time working hard that you don't have time to Hoover! One of those conundrums I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Link in original post no longer working but hopefully this will

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5002145/art/samsung/navibot-sr8855-cleaning-r.html

Actually have been looking at these because I hate hoovering so much, but I know in my heart of hearts they don't work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

First thing I see when I click the link in the OP is this picture:

robot.png

...and for a half a second I think, "that can't be what he means by 'robot vacuum'..."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just get yourself a wife, it's cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Just get yourself a wife, it's cheaper.

It so isn't....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

There's always this dirt devil one. At €70 it's either a bargain or an expensive toy to annoy the pets with.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Robo Vacuums suck :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

ncur wrote: »
    Link in original post no longer working but hopefully this will

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/5002145/art/samsung/navibot-sr8855-cleaning-r.html

Actually have been looking at these because I hate hoovering so much, but I know in my heart of hearts they don't work.
    I've been watching a lot of videos. If you have wooden floors try work very well. Not so great on carpet as they don't really vacuum as such. More of a sweeper. You could see about a Neato for carpet though

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭STForSale

Saruman wrote: »
    There's always this dirt devil one. At €70 it's either a bargain or an expensive toy to annoy the pets with.
    Thanks for the link, been on the look out for one of these for a while.
    Downstairs is all tiles and wood so should do OK.

There is always something better to be doing that hoovering, nay sayers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Saruman wrote: »
    Not a bargain anyway, it 79 on groupon and can be gotten off deal at surprise surprise 79 if you google it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭flutered

have you not heard of ostio arthritis, disabilitys, wheelchair bound, oh you of narrow mind

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

flutered wrote: »
    have you not heard of ostio arthritis, disabilitys, wheelchair bound, oh you of narrow mind

This doesn't affect the vast majority of people. I was talking about people in general..

Advertisement