Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Cleere Face Guard

Options
  • 26-11-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭

Story lads, just wondering if someone could pm me the contact number for Gerry Cleere. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭tonytoc11

I need it too...did you find it at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

PM'd you there boss

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

tonytoc11 wrote: »
    I need it too...did you find it at all?

PM'd you tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Willfi

I need that number could someone send it to me please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gaaman46

Bit late but does anyone have that number? would be much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭CyberDave

He doesn't make them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gaaman46

yeah i got a nummber for him off an old bebo page haha and he told me he doesnt make them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

i have one for sale..if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Apparently he was forced out of business on good old health and safety grounds. He was told that he'd have to get his design certified otherwise he could be liable for a claim if somebody got injured wearing one of his guards. This is probably BS but any of you still using one might want to get this checked out.

citykat wrote: »
    Apparently he was forced out of business on good old health and safety grounds. He was told that he'd have to get his design certified otherwise he could be liable for a claim if somebody got injured wearing one of his guards. This is definitely BS but any of you still using one might want to get this checked out.

fixed that for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭big_drive

There is a couple helmets up for sale on ebay i saw yesterday that had that style face guard. Looked decent enough
    I remember those guards were going for big money around 10 years ago when i was still playing

I know a guy who once paid €250 for an old style Cooper helmet with the Kilkenny guard

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Donal123B

wadacrack wrote: »
    i have one for sale..if anyone is interested

Still have it?

Donal123B wrote: »
    Still have it?
    It is sold now sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2 boardwalker123

fixed that for you
    in fairness i heard that he was forced out too. i think it was cooper that patented the design after he made it and then shut him down for "copying" the design even though he was the one that created it. not completely BS

• Registered Users Posts: 2 boardwalker123

fixed that for you
    in fairness i heard that he was forced out too. i think it was cooper that patented the design after he made it and then shut him down for "copying" the design even though he was the one that created it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭kala85

What's the big thing about cooper helmet above the mycro helmet.

Advertisement