Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tas Software - Reverse Vat Charge

Options
  • 26-11-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

hey, hoping someone may be able to help me - i am using tas software version 8.04 - i do not have support
    It is multi company - two of the companies are builders and i have the reverse vat charge set up and it works - when you go into the vat section when entering a purchase invoice it shows you the vat element of the purchase invocie
    i have set up a new company and it is an irish company and ticked the vat reverse button and set it up as a construction company but for some reason it will not show me the vat element in the purchase vat screen -
    have check everything and it is all set up the same
    anyone come across this problem / anyone got any ideas

thanks in advance
    clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

The reason this problem is occurring might be down to the way the customers vat rates are setup in the menu option 031.

The 13.5% non resale vat code in 031 (which is usually usually vat rate 6) the rate type needs to be set to lower (not none) and the R/N column needs to be set to N. If the rate type is none then the reverse charge vat amount will not calculate.

If you need further assistance or advice it could be worth purchasing a support contract as you would have access to expert advice

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

thank you so much that worked

clare

Advertisement