Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying cigs online

Options
  • 26-11-2012 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

i'm ordering from from this site http://www.buycigsonline.com/
    they seem legit. i just thought id post here my experience :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Good luck trying to get them through customs!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭treeminder

treeminder wrote: »
    i'm ordering from from this site http://www.buycigsonline.com/
    they seem legit. i just thought id post here my experience :pac:

forget this crowd. they don't accept paypal, so i know what will happen when the cigs dont arrive and go asking for a refund.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭goulders

Rothmans
    Enjoy something a little more classic, and experience the world-renowned brand known for its refreshingly comforting taste and high-quality make. Rothmans Blue cigarettes enjoy a solid reputation...

he he the advert from the site, sounds like something from 1940's

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭TimTom

Any update ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 chopsie

TimTom wrote: »
    Any update ?
    just curious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 railtonman

i have bought rolled tobacco online,two weeks before xmas and saved alot by doing so.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭bassy

railtonman wrote: »
    i have bought rolled tobacco online,two weeks before xmas and saved alot by doing so.:D

What site you get them from?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Get a cheap flight to Schipol, go through the airport the land side, you can buy Golden Virginia for €6.50 per 50 g tax paid, a kg costs €130, I think you can bring back as much as you like for personal use as the tax is paid in Holland

Advertisement