Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are These Jumpers the Same?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They are identical - I think the brown jumper has been pulled down & stretched more than the navy. Ultimately, it's the size that will determine fit, not the colour. (Although a darker colour is always more slimming)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

dudara wrote: »
    They are identical - I think the brown jumper has been pulled down & stretched more than the navy. Ultimately, it's the size that will determine fit, not the colour. (Although a darker colour is always more slimming)

No, there has to be something going on there. They appear so different. One is loose and one is tight. I didn't know that as a general rule, darker colours are more slim fitting. Is that really true? Why would that be the case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

They are using different models (one has more stubble and another has slightly darker skin), so they would be using different sizes (and also the models definitely have different body types/muscles to each other).

It's the same shirt, just different models and/or sizes used.

Advertisement