Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Should I Go for a Number 2!!

Options
  • 25-11-2012 9:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

If you feel as if you need to take a ****, is it best do so as soon as possible? I would have thought so considering the amount of carcinogens that there are in feces. Wouldn't be best to get these out of the body quickly if they're adding to free radicles, etc.

I often hold it in for several hours due to being preoccupied by something else. It doesn't cause me discomfort unless I'm bursting. To my knowledge its one of the only ways the body isn't a perfect system!

But on the other hand I heard that there's some good bacteria in there that is good for the colon? Ant thoughts
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Same as whether to post a thread in After Hours.

Think about if for 2 minutes and if you still have to do it, do it, if you don't, don't.

And if the thread involves your poo, you have a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Another sh*t thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

And a lock in 5,4,3,2,1...........

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement