Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How you asked her out

Options
  • 25-11-2012 8:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Anyone care on sharing any stories of how you asked ladies out over the years? ones that went wrong would be interesting too. Here's mine

Once walked into a hair salon intending to swoop a girl who worked there off her feet. I remember walking towards the salon several times and then folding, because I didn't know how I'd pull it off. Eventually I worked up the courage and walked in. I then saw her, and she wasn't looking at me and I got so scared. Because she hadn't yet seen me, I thought to myself.. 'you can leave now because she won't have seen you'. We had very short awkward chit chat. She said she was busy and went upstairs. I remember telling myself, 'don't leave/give up so easily', which of course made the situation worse. I was then asked to leave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Hi OP - welcome to PI/RI.
    Please note this forum is for seeking advice on Issues.
    You may get a better response in one of the other forums, but I encourage your to read their charter and ours before posting again to avoid falling foul of warnings/infractions/bans.

Regards
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement