Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington King of Shaves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Cheers OP. Seems good alright :)

Have used the Azor a while now, and only recently bought the 5-blade pack (4 carts + 2 Free, in Tesco, €9+) :)

Going to order some more now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭Soarer

Their shave gel is fairly excellent, so surely their blades are good?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

+1

the KOS razors are decent too, good deal that!

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

I brought one of the packs from Tesco a month or so back.
    I usually shave in shower so the handle lives in there. But somewhere along the line it got dropped and wouldnt retain the blades :mad: so I'd used once and it was useless...............until I though I'd email KOS to tell them of their poor quality handles.

Several emails later they sent me new handles and 5 new blades :D

KOS are a thumbup from me :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Missed the offer myself as I was leaving it until I got home! :( Some clown I am

SOLD OUT!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

yop wrote: »
    Missed the offer myself as I was leaving it until I got home! :( Some clown I am

SOLD OUT!!

all is not lost, cos still, for circa €19, you can still get the same offer here, from the same supplier, thru ebay......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Remington-King-of-Shaves-Azor-5-Blade-with-15-Replacement-Cartridges-/350637076904?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item51a39931a8

Advertisement