Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grouper wanted for john deere 530 mower

Options
  • 25-11-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hi all, does anyone know where i can get a second hand grouper for a John Deere 530 mower? Does the grouper off any other make of mower fit the 530? I bought the mower a month ago but need a grouper on it. I see one grouper advertised down in cork but they are looking for 4k + vat which is a bit expensive since i didnt even pay that for the mower. Any help much appricated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭6480

Ger1987 wrote: »
    Hi all, does anyone know where i can get a second hand grouper for a John Deere 530 mower? Does the grouper off any other make of mower fit the 530? I bought the mower a month ago but need a grouper on it. I see one grouper advertised down in cork but they are looking for 4k + vat which is a bit dear since i didnt even pay that for the mower. Any help much appricated.

not being smart , i dont think a grouper woked well at all on the 530 s a friend of mine runs all deere stuff but he had a one of these mowers from new and everything was tried with it but they couldn get it to swart grass at all the 1360 was a better mower , in the end he bought a tarrup mower

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Gman1987

The 1360 is a great mower alright, we have one for the last couple of years. I attached a photo of it. gave us no trouble at all and i would prefer the bed on the 1360 to that on the 530. I was hoping to get a grouper for the 530 and sell on the 1360 mower. The 530 that we are after buying had a grouper on it before, the guy that owned it bought a new 530 mower and put his old grouper on the new mower. He says he never had an issue with the swather. We will be only using the mower for our own silage so once it works half right it will be ok

Advertisement