Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Bwin

• 24-11-2012 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 deisedave

I just signed up with Bwin to make a few bets on the boxing because of the good odds does anyone have any feedback on them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 clickerquicklic

Bwin are a good book , they do lots of different bet types , there horse racing is tote , they took over partybets and gamebookers not so long ago so share the same platform as them . Like every book they will limit you eventually if you only take value odds and close you altogether , the best part of there site is the livebetting part where most value can be found .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 deisedave

Bwin are a good book , they do lots of different bet types , there horse racing is tote , they took over partybets and gamebookers not so long ago so share the same platform as them . Like every book they will limit you eventually if you only take value odds and close you altogether , the best part of there site is the livebetting part where most value can be found .
    Yeah I but a few quid on hatton to lose and still not paid out.
    Hopefully they hurry up with the nba starting in a few minutes, do they usually take a while to pay out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 clickerquicklic

deisedave wrote: »
    Yeah I but a few quid on hatton to lose and still not paid out.
    Hopefully they hurry up with the nba starting in a few minutes, do they usually take a while to pay out.

Edit no I wasnt paid out instantly

Still open http://gyazo.com/cb35db1401f44b03748184a0b750de55

Not sure what delay is , they are normally alot quicker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 deisedave

Edit no I wasnt paid out instantly

Still open http://gyazo.com/cb35db1401f44b03748184a0b750de55

Not sure what delay is , they are normally alot quicker

I took it at 4/1 but after it won the odds went down to 3/1 :rolleyes:

Advertisement