Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Store and More

Options
  • 24-11-2012 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Cannot seem to find this thread so I thought you guys would like to hear about it.

Im signed up to Home Store and More's monthy emails on offers so I get a discount code to avail of any offer a few days before they are available in store!

Starting tomorrow most of there Christmas Lights are half price , €34.99 to €17.49 , I got 2 sets last night.

Also the Christmas Yankee candles are half price , €26 to €13. Not just the crappy smelling ones either! Also got two of these!

Maybe this can be made a sticky as they have new offers every month and I find they are excellent and brilliant value for money

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement