Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do grant payments come through!

Options
  • 24-11-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I have just been informed that im getting the full maintenance grant 100%. I was just wondering when do these payments be made into your account. Also i was wondering does this grant cover your full college fees and if so are these paid directly to the college. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 anjo70

bobjimmy wrote: »
    I have just been informed that im getting the full maintenance grant 100%. I was just wondering when do these payments be made into your account. Also i was wondering does this grant cover your full college fees and if so are these paid directly to the college. Thanks for your help!

my son got 100% grant to and got his fees paid so id say you will to they go straight to the collage you wont get informed so just ask the collage ..hope this puts your mind at rest its a long wait :) good luck ..

Advertisement