Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp3 player

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Not bad.... How much for P&P??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Only 4GB :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Great price for a nice piece of kit but 4GB would force too many decisions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

ye only 4gb but plenty for me.
    p+p is free

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Just saw this when you add it to basket "Once you complete this purchase we will give you £2 to spend on any music download with Amazon MP3. The credit will be automatically applied to your next music download purchase (one £2 credit available per customer). Downloading music is quick and easy, and downloads work with iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 players (including iPods and iPads), and mobile phones (including iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices). Visit www.amazon.co.uk/mp3 to get started.

With this order you will qualify for a £10 promotional gift certificate to spend on selected Amazon Fashion. This will be automatically redeemed against your next order containing £40 or more of eligible Amazon Fashion items. ".....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Put it in my basket for my nephew last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

MJ434 wrote: »
    Just saw this when you add it to basket "Once you complete this purchase we will give you £2 to spend on any music download with Amazon MP3. The credit will be automatically applied to your next music download purchase (one £2 credit available per customer). Downloading music is quick and easy, and downloads work with iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 players (including iPods and iPads), and mobile phones (including iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices). Visit www.amazon.co.uk/mp3 to get started.

With this order you will qualify for a £10 promotional gift certificate to spend on selected Amazon Fashion. This will be automatically redeemed against your next order containing £40 or more of eligible Amazon Fashion items. ".....

I could have sworn i read somewhere that £2 is only available to UK users?
    unless someone can verify that.

They seen to have increased the price of the red one and lowered the black one. Must be a Christmas thing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Its $80 to $90 on most sites I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭styron

Good deal - I paid £44 in September for this excellent neat 8GB player (incl. FLAC) - now available for £34:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Sansa-Player-Expandable-MicroSD/dp/B002NX0ME6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1353773682&sr=1-1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭JDxtra

You can't buy MP3s from Amazon in Ireland.

Just bought one as it has an FM radio on it, been looking for something like this for ages, thanks OP !

1. Offer begins at 00:01 am on November 2nd and ends at 11:59 pm on March 31th, 2013 ("Offer Period"). Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon.co.uk. Offer has no cash alternative.
    2. When you purchase an MP3 Player sold by Amazon.co.uk from our MP3 Player range ("Qualifying Items") during the Offer Period, you will receive a £2 promotional credit you can use against any music downloads from Amazon MP3. The credit will be automatically redeemed against your account after you complete your Qualifying Items order, and will be automatically applied to your next music download purchase. The credit will expire at 11:59 pm on April 30th, 2013 ("Redemption Date").
    3. This Offer is limited to one per customer.
    4. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased from and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk Marketplace or at any of Amazon.co.uk's Trusted Partner sites, or from Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.cn or Amazon.ca.
    5. If you cancel your order for a Qualifying Item, the Offer will cease to apply. Equally, if you return a Qualifying Item, Amazon.co.uk reserves the right to charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order) for the £2 credit or part thereof you redeemed before the Redemption Date.
    6. MP3 downloads are only available to users in the UK. Any site user attempting to purchase MP3 downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note site users located in the UK but attempting to purchase MP3 downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to make the purchase.
    7. Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply.
    8. Postage and packing will be applied to each Qualifying Item in accordance with Amazon.co.uk's standard delivery rates and policies.

Gone back up to 70 euro now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭sligoface

i actually have one of these that i bought 'used' from a travelling gentleman for 20 quid. just be aware that the cord for charging sony stuff is not a normal USB, they have their own one that costs 20 euro on its own so don't lose the cord!

it's not a bad player, though it's not especially loud, and when you press pause it emits a really high pitched beep that i hate. i use my girlfriends creative zen most of the time because i hate that beep so much.

sligoface wrote: »
    i actually have one of these that i bought 'used' from a travelling gentleman for 20 quid. just be aware that the cord for charging sony stuff is not a normal USB, they have their own one that costs 20 euro on its own so don't lose the cord!

it's not a bad player, though it's not especially loud, and when you press pause it emits a really high pitched beep that i hate. i use my girlfriends creative zen most of the time because i hate that beep so much.
    What's the battery life like

Advertisement