Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Guerrero vs Andre Berto - Interim WBC Welterweight Title

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

This was an absolute war.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Rematch! Rematch! Rematch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Stunning stuff, great heart shown by both

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

That was a scrap and a half, fair play Guerrero took Berto's power shots and came back for more

Had a sneaky feeling Guerrero would take it, if i'd know Berto would land some of those bombs i'd never have given Guerrero at chance given his lack of experience at the weight, but the mans beard is granite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

Very surprised with how Guerrero fought. His aggression was incredible, and he ate some unbelievable shots from Berto like they were nothing, wanting to give an immediate reply every time.

He looks like he could be a real monster at 147 now, real versatility and legitimate power. Wouldn't be particularly interested in seeing him face Floyd next, there are better opponents for both, but you can be sure he won't turn it down if it's offered.

It's a rematch with Ortiz or another torrid evening with Guerrero for Berto. I'd love someone to explain how Haymon keeps getting him such big purses.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Gotta' catch this bout. I heard that Guerrero could have made it a bit easier for himself. Always been a fan of Guerrero. I just thought that 140 and above would be too much for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

Looks like Mayweather - Guerrero is gonna happen and will be announced before the Pac-Marquez fight

• Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Mayweather will be far too polished for Guerrero. I like Guerrero, but Floyd's style will be bad for him.

Advertisement