Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

breathless radio djs...

Options
  • 24-11-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

God almighty Nadine O Regan sounds like she iS gasping for air! I actually cant listen to her today, she sounds very much like an elderly person with emphysema....
    She isnt a bad DJ, but is there nothing that can be done about her sucking oxygen and gasping?? It makes for very uncomfortable listening,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Cookie Policy

Usually a suggestion that they are nervous and want to finish the link as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

It could also be a sign of sitting with the mic too close to your mouth, speaking too quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Jaysus, i remember the days when listening to a breathless DJ usualy meant that "something" was going on under the console ;)
    There's one or 2 DJ's who read these forums who will know exactly what I'm on about.

Advertisement