Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub showing Ricky Hatton fight

Options
  • 24-11-2012 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, i was wondering does anyone know any pub getting in the Ricky Hatton fight tonight, it's about twenty euro on ppv and I'm not shelling out that or want to watch it on a dodgy stream, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Don't know of any pub that does it but it will be shown here on this live net link....handy for anyone that want's to watch it at home with a few beers....

Mod snip of link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭goingpostal1

foams wrote: »
    Hi, i was wondering does anyone know any pub getting in the Ricky Hatton fight tonight, it's about twenty euro on ppv and I'm not shelling out that or want to watch it on a dodgy stream, thanks in advance.

Clohessy's on Howleys Quay or Smyth's on Denmark Street would be the pubs I would try first. Lots of big screens and a real interest in showing sport. There are roadworks on Howleys Quay at the moment, so I would park a bit away from Clohessy's and walk to that pub. It will be interesting to see what Hatton has left in the tank. I wouldn't be too optomistic about his comeback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭goingpostal1

zenno wrote: »
    Don't know of any pub that does it but it will be shown here on this live net link....handy for anyone that want's to watch it at home with a few beers....

Mod snip of link

Thanks a million, that is what I will be watching tonight. ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry folks but due to legislation in Ireland a website hosting information on bypassing copyright/encryption in public can be held accountable, so by having a link in a public thread it means that boards would be liable. I would ask that if you want a link that you PM the posters above and they maybe good enough to share it with you.

Advertisement