Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod 5 Touch 32GB - €288 [Amazon.de] + shipping [€303]

Options
  • 24-11-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

MY GOD!!

EVERYONE BUT ME IS ON THE BALL TONIGHT!! :eek: :D:D:D

I have to cancel and quick...

Thanks everyone...

JAYSUS.. :o:o:o:o:mad::(:o:o:o:eek

I've never seen so many comments so quick, i was still editing.. :D

I first saw this and thought it was on contract, but it doesn't seem to be, and the same link, on amazon uk is £318stg (Totals at €418), so i reckon this is a bargain.

I'm not sure what shipping is, but the whole thing totals at €302.26 Delivered.

I chose the Blue version, after going back and looking again, black version is a different price.

LINK

H5MPA.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That's not an iphone, it's an iPod Touch 5th Gen...

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

Allyall wrote: »
    I first saw this and thought it was on contract, but it doesn't seem to be, and the same link, on amazon uk is £318stg (Totals at €418), so i reckon this is a bargain.

I chose the Blue version, after going back and looking again, black version is a different price.

LINK

H5MPA.jpg
    It's an ipod touch

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Looks like an Ipod touch to me, no mention of Iphone 5 there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

That's an iPod touch, not an iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭banie01

LINK

H5MPA.jpg

Thats an 5th Gen Ipod touch not an Iphone 5.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,086 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Not a bad price for ipod, 325€ in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Very quick people of a Friday after 11pm.. :)

I was trying to delete the post when i copped, and i couldn't because there were comments already.. after a second..

Sorry if i got anyone's hopes up, (including myself) :o

I only put money on my o2 card an hour ago, and thought i was after getting lucky, now i have to cancel the bleedin' yolk, as i have an ipod, and don't need/want another.. Dang.

Very quick people of a Friday after 11pm.. :)

I was trying to delete the post when i copped, and i couldn't because there were comments already.. after a second..

Sorry if i got anyone's hopes up, (including myself) :o

I only put money on my o2 card an hour ago, and thought i was after getting lucky, now i have to cancel the bleedin' yolk, as i have an ipod, and don't need/want another.. Dang.
    Ahh its grand its very rare to find a good deal on an iPhone as Apple really restricts prices to what they want unless you buy 2nd hand ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,590 ✭✭✭Zardoz

300 euro for a 32gb mp3 player ,:eek: works out at almost 10 euro per gig,boy do Apple know how to charge .Crazy price.

Zardoz wrote: »
    300 euro for a 32gb mp3 player ,:eek: works out at almost 10 euro per gig,boy do Apple know how to charge .Crazy price.
    Although I'm not a fan of they're mad prices, it's basically an iPhone without calls and texts. But I'd rather a second hand 4s

• Advertisement
Advertisement